I love monday’s so the West St.Paul Unlimited Chiro club will have a monday inspirational post on mondays to get your week going. How’s that sound?? lol
I do have an inspirational blog, check it out sometime, its called Thank God Its Monday.
So, today is the monday after Easter, if you are a person of faith, you have had a great weekend celebrating Jesus, probably a brunch or two too. Faith is a great thing, we can’t really survive without it. And not just faith in god, but faith in our bodies, friends, family, etc..
Faith by definition is “Complete trust or confidence in someone or something.”
Complete trust or confidence in someone or something… Wow!! But think about it, you do have faith in your bodies ability to keep you alive, otherwise you wouldn’t venture out at all. Your body is an amazing creation, here are some facts you may not have know about your amazing you…
- There are millions of nerve cells in the human body. This number even exceeds the number of stars in the Milky Way.
- In one square inch of skin there are four yards of nerve fibers, 1300 nerve cells, 100 sweat glands, 3 million cells, and 3 yards of blood vessels.
- Except for your brain cells, 50,000,000 of the cells in your body will have died and been replaced with others, all while you have been reading this sentence.
- It is normal to lose 100 hairs per day from the scalp.
- In a child developing inside the womb, neurons grow at the rate of 250,000 neurons per minute.
- At a given point of time, only four percent of the cells in the brain are active, the rest are kept in reserve.
- The nervous system is very quick, it can transmit impulses at a tremendous speed of 100 meters per second. The speed of message transmission to the brain can be as high as 180 miles per hour.
- There are 43 different pairs nerves which connect the central nervous system to every part of our body. Twelve of these nerve pairs are connected to the brain, while the remaining 31 are connected to the spinal cord.
West St. Paul Unlimited Chiro Club helps your body.
We help your body by making sure your nervous system is working at its best, but removing interference caused by joint dysfunction in your spine. Without your nervous system, your body has no ability at all. Your brain and nervous system control every function your body has. So for you to have faith in your body is great, it is an amazing creation. But you do have a spine, which is a part of your body just as your teeth are. You do take care of your teeth right? brushing, flossing, regular dental cleanings, etc? Your spine decays too, just like your teeth, chiropractor’s are the only licensed doctors who deal with the care and maintanence of your spine. Regular chiropractic check-ups are needed to keep your spine in align and help slow or prevent the decay that occurs. We created the West St.Paul Unlimited Chiro club for that exclusive purpose, to allow people regular access to chiropractic for under $50 a month. Once your spine is properly aligned, regular check-ups (one to 4 times a month) keep your body functioning at an optimal level. So, faith is great, but if your nervous system is compromised, your body has less of a chance of healing, fixing, or even recognizing you have a problem.
Visit West St. Paul’s Unlimited Chiro Club and see for yourself how great your body can be.
Linden Pfeiffer, DC